Bachelor of Aviation (Management)
Bachelor of Aviation (Management) by the University of South Australia
TEACHING AND LEARNING
The Bachelor’s degree is offered full-time on a trimester basis on HKBU campuses. Depending upon the advanced standing (credits) awarded, students may complete the program in three trimesters over one calendar year. Face-to-face lectures and online support would be provided to students. Each course is normally taught through 39 contact hours.
- A dedicated website for Hong Kong students
- Access to Hong Kong Baptist University Main Library and SCE resource library
- Access to UniSA on-line library database
- Academic counselling
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Academic Counselling
Applicants for the University of South Australia Bachelor’s programs should possess:
- A recognised associate degree/ higher diploma in a relevant discipline and
- English Language Proficiency which requires:
an overall minimum IELTS score (or equivalent as approved by UniSA) of 6.0 with a minimum score of 6.0 in the reading, writing, speaking and listening sub scores, achieved in the last 2 years; or previous successful tertiary study in the last 2 years where English was the language of instruction, and in a location (such as Hong Kong ) where English is an official or common language in accordance with UniSA requirements
ENTITLEMENT TO CREDITS
The full Bachelor’s degree consists of 24 courses. Advanced standing, normally up to a maximum of 12 courses will be assessed by the Program Director.
Program fee is currently HK$108,000, to be paid in three installments. The University reserves the right to revise the tuition fee annually.
To accept the admission offer, applicants must pay a deposit of HK$5,000 and
the first installment of the tuition fee. The deposit and the tuition fee paid
are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Students may apply for the following financial assistance:
- Non-means Tested Loan (http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/postsecondary/index.htm)
- Hong Kong Government’s Grants and Loans (http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/postsecondary/index.htm)
- Government Scholarship
The programs are accredited by HKCAAVQ as equivalent to HKQF Level 5, bachelor’s degrees offered by Hong Kong universities. With the programs’ accreditation status, students are eligible for below benefits:
- Students can apply for Hong Kong Government’s Grants and Loans. For eligibility details, please refer to http://www.sfaa.gov.hk/eng/schemes/fasp.htm
- The degree qualifications are recognized by the Hong Kong Government for employment within the Civil Service
BACHELOR OF AVIATION (MANAGEMENT) is recognized under the QF上述內容僅供參考，本院保留修改之權利。一切以入學時另行派發之課程簡介為準。
QF Level: 5
QR Registration no.: 17/000656/L5
Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2017 to 31/08/2021