In-house Training for Institutions and Companies
With the purpose of promoting corporate performance of business and non-profit making organisations in Hong Kong through development of their human resources, the School has been providing a wide range of quality customised training programmes for staff of various organisations to enhance and expand their competency at work. These courses are specially designed and delivered based on the specific needs of individual organisations. With a long history of experience the School has established an identity as one of the leading professional in-house training institutions in Hong Kong. Its broad-based people expertise, harnessed with a strong learner focus and a robust quality assurance system, has for many years yielded high levels of satisfaction among participants of these training programmes. Domains of training for corporations include:
- Chinese and English languages (including Putonghua, oral English, and writing, etc.)
- Foreign languages (e.g. Japanese, Korean, Spanish, etc.)
- Communication skills and telephone handling skills
- Counselling and inter-personal skills
- Tourism and hospitality services
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
- Purchasing and Logistics
- IT and Applied Science
- Conference and Event Management
- and other areas upon request.
Listed below are some of the organisations for which the School has provided tailored corporate training courses:
- Acer Computing (Far East) Ltd.
- AlliedSignal International Inc.
- Assembleia Legislative da R.A.E.M.
- Besta Technology (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd.
- BOC Group Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Canon Hong Kong Co. Ltd.
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery Co. Ltd.
- Civil Service Training and Development Institute, Civil Service Bureau
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd.
- Consumer Council
- Emperor Watch and Jewellery Ltd.
- Environmental Protection Department
- Fujitec (HK) Co. Ltd.
- General Grades Office, Civil Service Bureau
- Henderson Land Development Co. Ltd.
- Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications
- Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd.
- Hong Kong Police Force
- Hong Kong Red Cross
- Kerry Godown Ltd.
- Kowloon Motor Bus Co.
- Labour Department
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department
- Li Fung (Trading) Ltd.
- Maersk Hong Kong Ltd.
- McDonald's Restaurants (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Ove Arup & Partners HK Ltd.
- Sino United Publishing (Holdings) Ltd.
- Social Welfare Department
- Student Financial Assistance Agency
- The InvestHK
- Trade Development Council
Organisations interested in providing training for their staff are welcome to contact us for further information.