SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Information Technology Assistant (Ref. No.: PRSCE-503)
The appointee will be required to provide day-to-day IT and AV support to staff and students at the College of International Education on Shatin Shek Mun Campus. Duties include (a) maintaining the daily operation of IT, AV, eControl and the related facilities in classrooms, theatres and laboratories; (b) providing technical support to Campus Information Broadcasting System; (c) assisting in College’s events and student activities including AV equipment setup, photo-shooting, video-recording, photo/video editing; (d) assisting in coordinating with vendors for maintenance and repair schedule of IT/AV equipment; and (e) other duties as assigned.
- HKCEE 5 passes including English Language (at least Grade C if Syllabus A / Level 2 from 2007) and Chinese Language (at least Level 2 from 2007), or at least 5 subjects attaining Level 2 in HKDSEE including English Language and Chinese Language, or Yi Jin graduates ;
- Two years of work experience in related fields;
- Hands-on experience in DSLR photo-shooting, video-rendering and photo/video editing;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows and Office, photo and video-editing software including Photoshop and Premiere (version CS5.5 above) ; and
- Good communication skills.
- Fresh graduates of Associate Degree / Higher Diploma, or applicants who have completed secondary education with more relevant experience will also be considered.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms & conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 2 January 2018