The Early Childhood and Elementary Education Division (ECEED) of the School of Continuing Education is a major provider of training programmes for pre-service and in-service early childhood educators in Hong Kong. Applications are now invited for the various part-time teaching positions in Year 2018 at ECEED.
Postgraduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Full-time mode / Part-time mode) (Ref.: P0772-GEC/GEP)
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Development
- Early Language and Literacy Development
- Educational and Administrative Management in Early Childhood Education Settings
- Leadership in Early Childhood Education
- Professionalism of Early Childhood Educators
Spring Semester - January to April
Summer Semester - Late April to August (not applicable to Master of Education and other full-time programmes)
Autumn Semester - Late August to December
Medium of Instruction: English
- Applicants for Master’s Degree programme are expected to possess a Doctoral degree and applicants for other programmes are expected to possess a Master’s degree, and should have been trained / should have experience in the relevant specialties.
- Experience and knowledge in Hong Kong education system are highly desirable.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 3 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post(s) advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing Date: 15 December 2017