SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Temporary Programme Assistant (Period: 5 months) (Ref. No.: HR-0917-01W)
The appointees will be required to provide clerical and administrative support to the Early Childhood and Elementary Education Division in the following areas:
- Functions including admission and registration;
- Activities and events, such as Open Days, Information Talks, New Student Orientation and Convocation Ceremony;
- Record keeping, filing and data entry.
- HKDSE or above; Associate Degree/Higher Diploma graduates and University students preferred;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Proficiency in computer applications including Word (Chinese and English) and Excel.
Appointment Period: 5 months
Salary: HK$10,875 per month
Application forms【PERS/RCT/F302】are obtainable:
(a) by downloading from our homepage [http://www.sce.hkbu.edu.hk];
by fax through hotline at 3411 7799; or
in person from The Human Resources Section, School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, 2/F, Franki Centre, 320 Junction Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon.
Application should be submitted by mail to the same address; or by fax at 3411 4377; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the School. Please quote ‘Ref. No.’ on all correspondence. Applicants not invited for interview after 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at [http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics].
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms & conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 21 September 2017