Mr. Leslie S. Kam | 甘燊先生
Lecturer, Continuing and Professional Education Division
- HDMT1311 Management Project
- HDMT2308 Physical Activity and Health
- SPRC2003 Fundamentals of Sport and Recreation (UniSA)
- Camp management
- Outdoor recreation leadership
- Tse, P.M. & Kam, Leslie S. (2017). What Motivates Tourists to Visit a Local Street Market? The Case of Ladies Market in Hong Kong. Presented at 23rd Asia Pacific Tourism Association Conference (APTA) 2017. June 18-21, 2017, Busan, Korea.
- Ng, K.Y., Kam, Leslie S., Yiu, Edmond Y.M., Lam, Michael H. S. (2012). The Future Development of Camp Service in Hong Kong – the view of practitioners. Hong Kong Recreation Review, 24,18-27.
- Lui, Catherine W. Y., Lam, Michael H. S., & Kam, Leslie S. (2010). Parental Influence towards Commitment to Sports Training among Athletes with Physical Disabilities of the Inaugural FESPIC Games.
Hong Kong Recreation Review, 22,14-24.
- Yiu, Edmond Y.M., Lam, Michael H. S., & Kam, Leslie S. (2010). Perceived barriers in participation in physical activities by persons with hearing impairment. Hong Kong Recreation Review, 22, 4-12.
- Lam, Michael. H. S., & Kam, Leslie S. (2009). Management Evaluation of the 2008 Paralympics Equestrian Games in Hong Kong: The View of Volunteers. Hong Kong Recreation Review, 21, 11-20.
- Kam, Leslie S., & Lam, M. H. S. (2008). The gender difference between male and female toward sports consumption in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Recreation Review, 20, 46-54.