Media Planning and Strategy Development
This course aims at providing students with an understanding of the media planning process and selection and evaluation of media vehicles. Focus will be given on the development of media strategies and consideration of the various decisions and problems that arise in those processes.
- Introduction to Media Planning;
- Measurements and Calculations;
- Principles of Planning Media Strategy;
- Components of a Media Plan (Part 1);
- Components of a Media Plan (Part 2);
- Components of a Media Plan (Part 3);
- Selecting Media Vehicles;
- Media Costs and Buying Problems; and
- Evaluating the Media Plan.
|Medium||:||Cantonese supplemented with English|
|Code||Commencing||Date and Time|
|16MKG4201A||Mar 03||Sat 2:30pm-5:00pm|