The School offers discount on short courses / Certificate and Diploma programmes* to the following categories of applicants:
- Senior Citizen Card holders: 50% off
- HKBU Foundation members: 20% off
- HKBU full-time staff: 20% off
- HKBU alumni at Higher Diploma / Associate Degree level or above who are HKBU Hang Seng Credit Card holders: 20% off
- HKBU Hang Seng Credit Card holders: 20% off (Applicable to Short Courses
for which only Certificate of Attendance will be issued)
- SCE Friends members : 20% off short courses (Not applicable to Certificate/Diploma Programme courses, Continuing Education Fund reimbursable courses or Specified courses)
*The discount may not be applicable to some programmes. Please check with the Programme Team concerned.
For details of the eligibilities and application procedures, please refer to the "Application Form for Fee Reduction (Short Courses)" or "Application Form for Fee Reduction (Programme)".
Continuing Education Fund
Students enrolled in and paid the tuition fee for a Continuing Education Fund reimbursable course may apply for opening an account with Office of Continuing Education Fund (OCEF) before the course commences (no re-application is required if an account has been opened). Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000 (whichever is the less), on successful completion of the reimbursable course(s) within the four-year validity period.
Students who are studying language courses are additionally required to pass or attain the minimum benchmark of specified benchmark tests within the four-year validity period.
Please call the 24-hour manned enquiry number at 3142 2277 or visit Continuing Education Fund website at www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef for information on eligibility of applicants, application / reimbursement procedures and benchmark test.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
The ENLS is administered by the Student Finance Office (SFO) of the Government and the maximum financial assistance is equivalent to the total tuition fees payable to institutions in an academic year. Interested applicants may refer to www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo or call the SFO's 24-hour enquiry line at 2802 2345 for details of eligibility and application procedures.
Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) and Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)
The FASP (means-tested) and NLSPS administered by Student Finance Office (SFO) under the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA) provide grant and/or loan to eligible full-time students pursuing locally-accredited, self-financing post-secondary education programmes at the level of associate degree, higher diploma or degree. For details of the schemes, please visit the SFO website: http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/index.htm. The applications for the schemes should be submitted online through "SFO E-link - My Applications": http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/elink/elink.htm.
- Amway (China) Company Limited Scholarship
- Dr. Jonathan K. C. Choi Scholarship
- Health Aims Scholarship
- Hong Kong Baptist University College of International Education Distinguished General Education Award
- Hong Kong Baptist University School of Continuing Education Award for Outstanding Academic Achievements
- Hong Kong Logistics Association Award
- James Safety Consultants Limited Award
- Professor Jerry W. Barrett Scholarship
- Silver Star International Limited Award
- The Hong Kong General Chamber of Small and Medium Business Scholarship
- The Institute of Purchasing and Supply of Hong Kong Award
- The International Institute of Management Scholarship
- The Tsimshatsui District Kaifong Welfare Association Scholarship
- Yu E. Wisdombody Scholarship
- Other Scholarships (donated by Mr. Joe K. M. Chau, Dr. Lawrence K. C. Chau, Dr. Leung Chi Ho John & Ms. Cheung Ching Kit and Mr. Terrance H. M. Yeung)