The School offers discount on short courses / Certificate and Diploma programmes to the following categories of applicants:
- Holder of Senior Citizen Cards: 50% off
- HKBU Foundation members: 20% off
- HKBU full-time staff: 20% off
- HKBU alumni at Associate Degree level or above who are Hang Seng Bank /HKBU Credit Card holders: 20% off
- Hang Seng / HKBU Credit Card holder: 20% off (Applicable to Short Courses
for which only Certificate of Attendance will be issued)
- SCE Friends Members : 20% off short courses offered in the Summer 2013 term (Not applicable to Certificate/Diploma Programme courses or Continuing Education Fund reimbursable courses)
For details of the eligibilities and application procedures, please refer to the "Application for Fee Reduction (Short Courses)" and "Application for Fee Reduction (Programme)".
Continuing Education Fund
Students enrolled in and paid the tuition fee for a Continuing Education Fund reimbursable course may apply for reimbursement before the course commences. Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000, on successful completion of the reimbursable course(s) within the four-year validity period.
Students who are studying language courses are additionally required to pass or attain the minimum benchmark of specified benchmark tests within the four-year validity period.
Please call the 24-hour manned enquiry number at 3142 2277 or visit Continuing Education Fund website at www.sfaa.gov.hk/cef for information on eligibility of applicants, application / reimbursement procedures and benchmark test.
Non-means Tested Loan (NLS)
The NLS loan is administered by the Student Financial Assistance Agency of the Government and the maximum financial assistance is equivalent to the total tuition fees payable to institutions in an academic year. Interested applicants may refer to www.info.gov.hk/sfaa or call the 24-hour enquiry line at 2802 2345 for details of eligibility and application procedures.