Ms. Tiffany H. L. Sin | 冼可琳女士
Academic Coordinator and Lecturer, Early Childhood and Elementary Education Division
- Academic Coordinator, One-year In-service Diploma in Special Child Care Work
- BECE4330 Early Intervention for Children with Diverse Needs II
- BECE4370 Management and Intervention of Young Children’s Behavioral Difficulties
- BECE3550 Introduction to Play Therapy
- CECE2613 課程設計
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Gifted Education
- Affective Education
- School Guidance and Counselling
- Registered Social Worker, Social Workers Registration Board
- Registered Clinical Supervisor, Asian Professional Counselling & Psychology Association
- Certified SENG Model Parent Group Facilitator (SMPG), Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG), USA
- Member, The Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association
- License, Hong Kong Education Bureau for Qualified Kindergarten Teacher (QKT)
- License, Hong Kong Social Welfare Department for Child Care Worker (CCW)
- Certificate, Special Child Care Work (SCCW)
- Sin, H. L. & Sung, H. M. (2020, November). A Cross-institutional Collaboration on Affective Support for Students Participating in the International Physics Olympiad (IPhO) Training in Hong Kong. Paper presented at the 16th Asia-Pacific Federation on Giftedness, Daegu, Korea.
- Sin, H. L. & Sung, H. M. (2019, October). Supporting the Social-emotional Development of the Gifted Students: Teacher Training Plays a Key Role in Talent Development. Paper presented at the Ireland International Conference on Education, Dún Laoghaire, Ireland.
- Sin, H.L. (2019). The Missing Piece of the Well-being Puzzle: Unleashing Gifted Students’ Potential through Teacher Training on Affective Education. Nurturing Talents. APFG Newsletter, 6(1).
- Sin, H. L. (2019, April). Symposium on Affective Education Support for Gifted Students and Parents of the Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education: Perspectives learnt from Research and Practices. Road to Talent Development: The Importance of Affective Education Support for Gifted Students and Parents. Paper presented at the Conference of International Research Association for Talent Development and Excellence, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Sin, H. L., Sin, K. F. & Sung, H. M (2018, December). Essential Education to Positive Parent-child Relationship: Cultivating Affective Development for Gifted Students through Creative Problem-Solving Framework. Paper presented at the Learning and Teaching Expo, SEN Theatre, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Sin, H. L. (2018, December). Experience Sharing on Cross-Institutional Collaboration for the provision of Affective Education Support to Gifted Students. Paper presented at the Learning and Teaching Expo, SEN Theatre, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Sin, H. L. & Sung, H. M. (2018, December). Affective Education Strategy to Gifted Students: Addressing Affective Needs of the Gifted Students through “1+1” Group. Paper presented at the World Congress on Special Needs Education, The University of Cambridge, UK.
- Sin, H. L. (2018, November). 資優生的情意教育策略透過「1+1」小組回應資優生的情意需要. Paper presented at the第五屆海峽兩岸特殊教育高端論壇, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Sin, H. L. (2018, August). Starting with Parents: Let the Gifted Thrive. Poster presented at the 15th Asia Pacific Conference on Giftedness, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Sin, H. L. (2017, December). Embracing Diversity in Giftedness: Addressing the Affective Needs of Gifted Students. Paper presented at the Learning and Teaching Expo, SEN Theatre, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Sin, H. L. (2016, July). Igniting Creativity of the Gifted: Experience Sharing on “1+1” Group. Paper presented at the 14th Asia Pacific Conference on Giftedness, Macau, China.
- Sin, H. L. (2015, December). Growth in Passion: Sharing Experience of the Parent Peer Support Group (Primary) at the Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education. Paper presented at the Learning and Teaching Expo 2015, SEN Theatre, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.