Dr. Cheer Y. M. Cheung | 張玉敏博士
Lecturer, Continuing and Professional Education Division
- English Writing Course (Corporate Training)
- DFS3103 English in Daily Life
- DFS3104 English Grammar in Use
- EBW2510 Basic Business English (Reading and Writing)
- EGE1201 Pronunciation for Beginners
- HDGS0301 English for Business
- HDWS9002 English Enhancement Workshop
- LANG1010 Basic Cantonese for Non-Chinese Speakers
- 區靖邦、李志偉、張玉敏 (2016). 《10 週學泰語》, 香港：萬里機構．萬里書店.
- Au, Ching-Pong, Cheung, Yuk-Man and Charles Chen, Jr. (2014, December). Focusing on a Subset of Scripts Enhances the Learning Efficiency of Second Language Writing System. Paper presented at The 28th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation (PACLIC 28), Phuket, Thailand.
- Au, Ching-Pong and Cheung, Yuk-Man. (2014, July). Phonological Tendencies in Korean Spoken by Hong Kong Cantonese Learners. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology, Gwangju, South Korea, 263-266.
- Au, Ching-Pong and Cheung, Yuk-Man. (2014, June). Plausibility of Lexical Diffusion: A Computational Approach on Cognition and Sound Change. Proceedings of 2014 Korean Society for Language and Information Workshop on Meaning and Cognition, Seoul, South Korea, 71-77.