Prof. Ronald C. K. Chung | 锺志杰教授
Dean, School of Continuing Education
- CEng, FBCS, FHKIE
- Y. Sun and A. Behal and R. Chung (Editors). New Development in Robot Vision. ISBN: 9783662438596 Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015, 199 pages.
- J. Dai and R. Chung. Touchscreen Everywhere: On Transferring a Normal Planar Surface to a Touch-Sensitive Display. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Vol. 44, No.8, August 2014, pp. 1383-1396.
- Z. Song and R. Chung. Determining both Surface Position and Orientation in Structured-light based Sensing. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 32, Issue 10, October 2010, pp. 1770-1780.
- M. Zhao and R. Chung. Rank Classification of Linear Line Structures from Images by Trifocal Tensor Determinability. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 32, Issue 7, July 2010, pp. 1197-1210.
- Z. Song and R. Chung. Use of LCD Panel for Calibrating Structured Light-based Range Sensing System. IEEE Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 57, No. 11, November 2008, pp. 2623-2630.
- F. Dornaika and R. Chung. Stereo Geometry from 3D Ego-motion Streams. IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Part B, Cybernetics, Vol. 33, No. 2, April 2003, pp. 308-323.
- R. Chung and H.S. Wong. Polyhedral Object Localization in an Image by Referencing to a Single Model View. International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 51, No. 2, February 2003, pp. 139-163.
- R. Chung. Relative Viewing Distance: A Correspondence Invariance under Paraperspective Projection. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 86, No. 1, April 2002, pp. 1-31.
- P.-k. Ho and R. Chung. Stereo-Motion with Stereo and Motion in Complement. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 2, February 2000, pp. 215-220.
- R. Chung and R. Nevatia. Recovering LSHGCs and SHGCs from Stereo. International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 20, No. 1/2, October 1996, pp. 43-58.
Professional / Community Services
- Member of Steering Committee on Promotion of Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET) and Qualifications Framework (QF), 1 September 2020 – 31 August 2022
- Member of CSPE (Committee on Self-financing Post-secondary Education of Hong Kong), 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2023
- Member of HKCAAVQ (Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications), 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2023
- Chairman of FSTE (Federation for Self-financing Tertiary Education of Hong Kong), 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2023