Dr. Angel C. K. Lee | 李珠玑博士
Lecturer of Division of Nursing Education, Associate Programme Director of Bachelor of Nursing (Hons)
- Gerontological Nursing
- Hospice and Holistic care
- Behavioral Sciences
- Effects of laughter yoga among students
- Intervention for health promotion among the young and older adults
- Spirituality and health
- Fellow (Hong Kong Academy of Nursing under Hong Kong College of Education and Research in Nursing – Education)
- Registered General Nurse (United Kingdom Central Council of Nursing)
- Registered Nurse (Hong Kong Nursing Board; Credit in written examination)
- Lee, A. C. K., Leung, S. S. K., Mak, Y. W. (2012). The application of family-nursing assessments skills: From classroom to hospital ward among final-year nursing undergraduates in Hong Kong. Nurse Education Today, 32: 78-84.
- Lee, A. C. K., Leung, S. O., Chan, P. S. L., Chung, J. O. K. (2010). Level of knowledge gained and perceived difficulty in learning family assessment among graduating nursing students. Journal of Family Nursing, 16(2):177-195.
- Lee, A. C. K., Chiang, V.C.L. (2010). Continuing Nursing Education (CNE): An examination of practicing registered nurses’ learning needs in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Nursing Journal, 44(1):15-24.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W. Poster presentation on Depression literacy among Chinese stroke patients (2010). Proceeding booklet in 2010 CINP World Congress, Code: P009-44.
- Lee, A. C. K., Leung S. S. K., Yu, G. K. K., Cheung, R. T. F. (2009). Depression literacy among Chinese stroke survivors. Aging & Mental Health, 13(3):349-57.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W., Tsoi, T. H., Yu, G. K. K., Fong, D.Y. T. (2009). Predictors of quality of life in Chinese stroke survivors. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 11:554-564.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W., Yu, G. K. K., Cheung, R. T. F. (2008). The smiley as a simple screening tool for depression after stroke: a preliminary study. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 45(7):1081-1089.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W. Determinants of depression literacy among older stroke survivors. In Proceeding of Second Hong Kong Nursing Forum on 24 May 2008.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W. The clinical utility of smiley diagrams to detect depression among older stroke survivors. In Proceeding of 2008 Asian Chinese Quality of Life Conference on 16 May 2008.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W. Leung, S.S.K. Depression literacy among older stroke survivors. In Proceeding of the Third International Symposium of Health Aging on 2 March 2008.
- Lee, A. C. K., Tang, S. W., Yu, G. K. K., Cheung, R. T. F. (2007). The incidence and predictors of Depression After Stroke. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 11(3):200-206.
Professional / Community Services
- Co-opt member, Enrolled Nurses (General) Examination Sub-committee, Nursing Council of Hong Kong (03/2016—Now)
- Ext. Secretary, Council member of Hong Kong College Education and Research in Nursing – Education (HKCERN), HKAN (03/2015—Now)
- Member, Caritas Social Work Committee (10/2013—Now)
- An Assessor of Hong Kong Association of Gerontology (12/2009—Now)
- An independent member of Research Ethics Committee for HKEC (09/2007—Now)
- Council member, Hong Kong Society of Nursing Education (01/2014—2016)
- Facilitator, Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy Course (01/2013—12/2018)
- Mentor, Volunteer Mentorship Program, Centre for Suicide Prevention and Research, Hong Kong University (01/2010—01/2013)
- Awarded the seed grant for “The effects of practicing Laughter Yoga (LY) on health among undergraduate nursing students” with HK$99,758 (SCE/SGF/1819/04) on 26 April 2019