Bachelor of Business (Management) – University of South Australia
The Bachelor of Business (Management) degree is concerned with management principles and practice in respect of the administrative functions of a modern organisation. The programme is structured to incorporate a number of courses which ensure that students gain comprehensive knowledge in some of the most relevant areas of business today. These courses include studies in strategic management, project management and resource and supply chain management. Graduates will also be proficient in the management of administrative information systems.
THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university helping solve the problems of industry and the professions. Our teaching is industry-informed and our research is inventive and adventurous with a focus on real-world experience. We create knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity. Our graduates are the new professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change.
Our programmes are designed with a strong professional emphasis and in partnership with industry. With modern facilities across our Adelaide based campuses, we welcome students from across the globe.
|Your first step to future success||UniSA: Unstoppable in 2019|
UniSA BUSINESS SCHOOL
The UniSA Business School is ranked within the top one percent worldwide and has been awarded five-Stars by QS World Rankings. It is also one of only nine Business Schools in Australia to be accredited by EQUIS – the EFMD Quality Improvement System.
The School’s strong partnerships give you the opportunity to work on industry projects, receive business mentoring and undertake internships as part of your studies.
This degree is offered full-time on a trimester basis on HKBU campuses. Face-to-face lectures and online support would be provided to students. Each course is normally taught through 39 contact hours.
Study Tour – A valuable opportunity for students to broaden their horizons and to experience Australian Culture through a series of activities and visits in the tour to Adelaide.
Workshop – Writing workshops and Interview workshops for students to sharpen their skills and prepare themselves for a job.
Upon satisfactory completion of the programme, students will be awarded the Bachelor of Business (Management) by the University of South Australia.
Click here to download the Programme Brochure
The programme is accredited by HKCAAVQ as equivalent to HKQF Level 5, bachelor’s degrees offered by Hong Kong universities. With the programme’s accreditation status, students are eligible for below benefits:
- Students can apply for Hong Kong Government’s Grants and Loans. For eligibility details, please refer to www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/tc/postsecondary/index.htm
- Students can apply for Government scholarships
- The degree qualifications are recognized by the Hong Kong Government for employment within the Civil Service
- Finance, Economics and Property
- Management and Human Resource Management
- Tourism, Sports and Events
Depending upon the amount of advanced standing awarded, most students are required to complete all of the following courses in their study:
- Communication and Organisational Practices
- Entrepreneurship for Social and Market Impact
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Foundations of Event Management
- International Business Environments
- International Management Ethics & Values
- Managing Decision Making
- Organisational Behavior
- Organisational Entrepreneurship
- Organisational Leadership
- Project Management: Principles and Strategies
- Strategic Management
For an outline of each course, please go to the University of South Australia Website: www.unisa.edu.au
The medium of instruction is English.
- A dedicated website for Hong Kong students
- Access to Hong Kong Baptist University Main Library and SCE Resource Library
- Access to UniSA on-line library database
- Access to computer and sports facilities at the Hong Kong Baptist University
- Academic counselling
- Medical and dental benefits
Graduates are employed in a range of management occupations in government or the private sector. Students who undertake this degree often pursue careers in large organisations or medium-sized organisations in a range of roles such as project officers, business managers, executive officers, public policy managers or general managers
HK$111,420 (by three instalments)
(subject to revision)
To accept the admission offer, applicants must pay a deposit of HK$5,000 and the first instalment of the tuition fee. The deposit and the tuition fee paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Applicants for the University of South Australia Bachelor’s programmes should possess:
- A recognised associate degree/higher diploma in a relevant discipline and
- English Language Proficiency which requires:
an overall minimum IELTS score (or equivalent as approved by UniSA) of 6.0 with a minimum score of 6.0 in the reading, writing, speaking and listening sub scores, achieved in the last two years; or previous successful tertiary study in the last two years where English was the language of instruction, and in a location (such as Hong Kong ) where English is an official or common language in accordance with UniSA requirements
Application forms are obtainable from SCE offices during the application period or by downloading from the programme webpage.
Click here to download the Application Form (with notes to applicants)
Exempted Course at Non-local Course Registry, Education Bureau (Reference Number: 410195)
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
University of South Australia’s CRICOS Provider Number 00121B
- The above information is for reference only. The School reserves the right to make alterations or to cancel any class/programme without prior notice. Students are advised to follow the requirements listed in the course information distributed on admission.
- The School reserves the right to arrange face-to-face, online or mixed mode teaching in 2020 Autumn Term due to the changing situation of COVID-19.