Part-time Lecturers for Full-time Day / Part-time Evening Postgraduate & Undergraduate Programmes (Ref. No. : PRSCEP0075/19-20)
25 MAR 2020
The Early Childhood and Elementary Education Division (ECEED) of the School of Continuing Education is a major provider of training programmes for pre-service and in-service early childhood educators in Hong Kong. Applications are now invited for the various part-time teaching positions for the Postgraduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Part-time) & Bachelor of Education (Hons) in Early Childhood Education (Full-time) Programmes.
1. Appreciation & Writing of Children’s Literature
2. Introduction to Play Therapy
3. Issues in Early Childhood Education
4. Understanding Children with Diverse Needs
5. Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Education
6. Language and Literacy Development in the Early Years
Medium of Instruction: English
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree with formal training and experience in the relevant specialties.
- Experience and knowledge in Hong Kong education system are highly desirable.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 3 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post(s) advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing Date: 8 April 2020