SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Registration Assistant (Ref. No.: PRSCE/497W)
The appointee will be required to perform the following major duties: a) provide clerical support for daily operations of academic programmes including admission/ registration/ examination/ graduation exercises; b) maintain student records and issue certificates and all kinds of official documents; c) liaise with academic divisions/ applicants/ students/ graduates; and d) assist in activities and events organized by the Division.
- Completed secondary education, with at least 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (at least Grade C if Syllabus A/Level 2 from 2007) and Chinese Language (at least Level 2 from 2007), or at least 5 subjects attaining Level 2 in HKDSEE including English Language and Chinese Language;
- At least two years of relevant work experience;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Service-oriented with good telephone manner;
- Patient, polite and cooperative;
- Good teamwork, problem solving and communication skills; and
- Shift duty required.
Yi Jin graduates with more work experience will also be considered.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application forms【PERS/RCT/F302】are obtainable:
(a) by downloading from our homepage [http://www.sce.hkbu.edu.hk];
(b) by fax through hotline at 3411 7799; or
in person from The Human Resources Section, School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, 2/F, Franki Centre, 320 Junction Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon.
Application should be submitted by mail to the same address; or by fax at 3411 4377; or by email to email@example.com to the School. Please quote ‘Ref. No.’ on all correspondence. Applicants not invited for interview after 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at [http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics].
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms & conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 20 September 2017