Developing Android Apps
Android Apps 程式開發
Apps development is expected to be one of the most active areas of mobile technology in this century. The number of Apps developed is growing fast beyond imagination. The applications of Apps are being extended not only to entertainment but also business. In view of this, this course is designed for students who have experience in Java programming and would like to learn how to build mobile applications in the exciting new Android platform through hands-on practice.
- Android market, development cycle and licensing;
- Setting up the development environment for Android;
- Creating Android projects;
- Managing virtual devices;
- Testing Apps with Android Emulator;
- Designing menu and triggering actions;
- Integrating multimedia elements into applications; and
- Developing Apps for business applications.
Each participant will be assigned a computer for practice.
No section is offered this term (Summer 2013)