Programme Code: CP0245香港浸會大學
Higher Diploma in Management (Justice Administration and Law Enforcement)
The Higher Diploma in Management with specialization in "Justice Administration and Law Enforcement" is a vocational oriented programme. It is designed to equip students with general knowledge and understanding of the management concepts, practices and employability competence with specialized knowledge in law enforcement and justice administration. The specialization systematically explains the criminal justice system of Hong Kong, crimes and criminal law, impact of justice on public policy and its administration, law enforcement agencies' operations with special emphasis on the Hong Kong Police Force.
- Comprehensive management knowledge and integrated industry and profession-specific skills, together with the necessary competencies to enhance students’ employability.
- A systematic basis with theoretical and practical foundation in management and appropriate professional skills to achieve their personal goals in further studies or career development.
- Taught by professionals and academics with rich working experiences in local tertiary institutions and related industrial sectors.
1. Ming Pao (19 June 2017)
Ming Pao (13 June 2016)
3. Oriental Daily (5 August 2014)
4. SCMP - Education Post (24 July 2014)
5. Metro Daily (7 July 2014)
6. Apple Daily (20 June 2014)
7. Ming Pao JUMP (30 May 2014)
HIGHER DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION AND LAW ENFORCEMENT) is recognized under the QFThe above information is for reference only. The School reserves the right to make alterations without prior notice.
QF Level: 4
QR Registration no.: 17/001001/L4
Registration Validity Period: 04/07/2016 to On-going
Students are advised to follow the requirements listed in the course information distributed on admission.